HOME | MAIN BOARD | JIM'S BLOG | LOGIN | REGISTER | SEARCH | FLAT MODE

not logged in

First and last post from me

Posted by:
Pray_Lewd (praylewd@gmail.com) 02:10 am MST 01/23/07

Greetings to those I like, and up-yers to those I dislike.

I will soon be too buzy to date much, so I'm leaving behind a sort of good-bye message, even though I was never here nor will be completely a stranger.

After 6 years of posting on the Rockman Record I have come to the conclusion that only 2 of those years were worthwhile. Friends come and go, but assholes are always in abundance here, and I'm getting too old for this shit.

Most of you guys have serious mental problems and ego-trips, and are incapable of having a sane, neutral discussion, and that is sadly the common ground of most Steinman-fans. Bragging about the way *you* lead a better life as a fan is sickening to read, and bragging about how much effort and money you put into your fan-hood is even more twisted.

Think I'll leave it at this, and I won't hang around to read the 15 replies, the 4 reoccuring topics in regards to this post and the 543 posts off-topic that are to follow.

My love goes out to all of you out there that still means a damn to me.

- Lewd

reply |

Previous: re: Your heart is tryin' to rock, but it can barely beat at all ! - SeeingI 12:37 pm MST 01/30/07
Next: re: First and last post from me - Pudding 03:14 am MST 01/23/07

Thread:

HOME | MAIN BOARD | JIM'S BLOG | LOG OFF | START A NEW THREAD | EDIT PROFILE | SEARCH | FLAT MODE