HOME | MAIN BOARD | JIM'S BLOG | LOGIN | REGISTER | SEARCH | FLAT MODE

not logged in

I love it when Jim just blogs about general, random events in his life.

Posted by:
Jsteinfan 05:40 am MST 01/25/07
In reply to: Well..... - La_Comtesse 10:19 pm MST 01/24/07

Nope it wasn't me, especially considering I went to bed at 8pm last night. Unless i was Blogging in my sleep...... hahah... Still super depressed over the Patriots crushing loss.

I do have some fantastic updates....almost alittle too late... Pud was gonna do it with me, a spectaluar tribute to a sad steinman defeat. today i'll be done early, maybe Pud and I could talk then?

I love it when Jim just blogs randomly.... Like I do, grab a drink or 12 (I desperatly miss alcohol btw, having been medically cleared, i'm still afraid).

Children of Men does look fantastic...love the concept... i saw a 15 min preview on the HD channel. I thought about going to see it..but i HATE seeing movies in the theater, my restless legs ache, and I hate MOVIE DATES, cause whats the point of taking a date to a movie??? you can't talk, so then you have to do dinner or drinks afterwards... so now by the end of the date you're so exhausted that there is no time for sex!!!! AHHHH

Give me a DVD on my nice HD TV anyday. Better for all my restless body parts.

-Justin

> This seems to be a new blog entry I just stumbled upon.
> (And NO, I'm not talking about Pud or Justin ;-) ).
>
>

reply |

Previous: Well..... - La_Comtesse 10:19 pm MST 01/24/07
Next: Hey Markus...is Jim Blogging? - Jacqueline 09:16 pm MST 01/24/07

Thread:

HOME | MAIN BOARD | JIM'S BLOG | LOG OFF | START A NEW THREAD | EDIT PROFILE | SEARCH | FLAT MODE